Everything is set for the Neuromarketing Academy on May 3,4 & 5
NEUROMARKETING ACADEMY, EMOTIONS AT THE HEART OF YOUR BUSINESS
As announced, the digital event of the Neuromarketing Academy will be held on 3, 4 and 5 May and will offer entrepreneurs, professionals, marketers and business managers the opportunity to participate at a full immersion in the world of neuromarketing, in order to find solutions to the daily problems they face during the complex process of business development.
The online event is organized by Marco Baldocchi, Professor and international speaker of Neuromarketing & CEO MBG Miami – Neuromarketing Research Director for NINA (Italian National Association of Applied Neuroscience) – Author of the book “Neuromarketing for food”
It is a practical training course, unique in its kind and with international speakers.
All will focus on the application of science and the study of cognitive processes to your business in order to improve, anticipate and dictate the new rules of the market.
WHO ARE THE SPEAKERS OF THE NEUROMARKETING ACADEMY
The first edition of the Neuromarketing Academy brings together the numbers one in the world of neuroscience, neuromarketing, neurobranding, consumer behavour, personal branding and much more, for an exclusive moment of meeting and comparison.
Among the most important names are:
- Vincenzo Russo, Professor of Psychology and Neuromarketing
- Mariano Diotto, Brand strategist and neurobranding expert
- Liraz Margalit, Digital Psychologist
- Gianluca Lo Stimolo, Personal Branding Expert
- Alexia De La Morena, Neuropsycologist and Business Brand Manager
- Matteo Sarzana, General manager “Deliveroo”
- Laura Pirotta, Psycologist specliased in Neuroscience and President of NINA
- Walter Klinkon, speaker ofsuccesful webinar
- Irene Bosi, Head of Marketing in Yoga Academy
- Louise Evans, Founder “The 5 Chairs project”, Behavioural Coach, Corporate Trainer and Facilitator, TedxSpeaker
- Stefano Teani, Orchestra Conductor and performer pianist
- Marco La Rosa, Founder of the blog “neurowebcopywriting”
- Francesco Gallucci, Vicepresident of Ainem (Associazione Italiana Neuromarketing)
- Andrea Lo Cicero, Ex rugby player and coach
THE NEUROMARKETING ACADEMY PROGRAM
The Neuromarketing Academy presents a rich program that includes several important topics.
Here are some of them: emotional neuromarketing, neurocopywriting, emotions in customer management, cognitive bias, neurbranding and much more.
Check the complete program here.
Among the partners that will contribute to the realization of the event there are:
Conflavoro, Associazione NINA, Dario Flaccovio Editore, Fusion Bartending and Moreschina.